Warfare Termination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dr.T
Trial Admin

Reporting Lance_Green For using Illegal Modification Empty Reporting Lance_Green For using Illegal Modification

Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:56 am
In-game name: Dr.T
Player's in-game name: Lance_Green
Reason of complaining against: i go to USA Base to Check cause he is Spawn killing but i Spotted him Using Speed hack i know my Proof is not so Strong But You can Ask the Guys He killed if he is using Hacks or not i wasn't able to record it Because i Accidentally Delete my Bandicam But im Telling the Truth that's why im here Making Report To Appeal so Lance will be Ban Or Punished.
Also when i Shout on Global Chat that Lance Off your Cheat! He Tp'ied to me while he was in USA Base he is using TP Hacks As well i hope you can take an action in this Situation
Proof/Evidence of the situation: Any Staffs Pm Me so you can see the Proofs cause the Forum BOT Says New Members are not allowed to post External Links or Emails for 7Days. Please Contact the Forum administrator for This For more Information.
[WT]H2O
Server Manager
http://www.wt-samp.tk

Reporting Lance_Green For using Illegal Modification Empty Re: Reporting Lance_Green For using Illegal Modification

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:36 pm
Write the .com with a space.
Dr.T
Trial Admin

Reporting Lance_Green For using Illegal Modification Empty Re: Reporting Lance_Green For using Illegal Modification

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:48 am
http://imgur . com/a/aTUwR

Proof AS you can see on my Proof he is Spawn killing As well.
IMRAN
IMRAN
Server Manager

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:25 pm
we can't ban without sufficient evidence
Locked!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum